Make more money for free. Roladel Freelancing online can help you. Become an affiliate of Roladel and earn 50% for every subscription and another 10% of all sales for the life of the cookie!
Our cookie-settings will apply to all of the visitors/affiliates, regardless if they already have a registered account or not. For example, if someone was registered on Roladel from your link, but didn’t make a purchase and then after 2yrs decided to make a purchase, you will still be eligible for commission.
Commission: 50% for subscription and 10% of every sale, for cookie life!
How does it work?
1. Promote your affiliate link in forums, blogs, articles, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram profile, add your affiliate link to your Twitter profile.
2. When a website visitor clicks your affiliate links, a record is sent to the Roladel affiliate program to track your metrics such as clicks, sales, and commissions.
3. If This member buys something, You earn 50% and 10%. Now that’s passive income! You will get paid for EVERY Purchase they make, forever!
How To Attract Referrals And Receive Reward
1. Write a review of some of Roladel, letting people know how good it is. Include your affiliate link at the end of the review. Post your review to free sites such as Quara.com, EzineArticles.com, Nairaland.com
2. Use your blog or create a new one for free at sites such as Blogger.com, Wordpress.com, www.weebly.com, www.facebook.com, www.myspace.com and post your review of Roladel, including your affiliate link. Then "ping" your blog at a site such as Pingomatic.com, so it gets picked up quickly by search engines.
3. Join different popular marketing forums such as WarriorForum.com, and make frequent contributions to popular threads there. Be sure to go into your forum profile and edit your "signature". Make a signature that includes your affiliate link, or a link to your own "review" website of our product. That way, every time you make a post, anyone who sees it will see your signature and potentially click on your affiliate link.
4. If you own an email list of newsletter subscribers or other people who have opted in to receive email offers from you, send them an email telling them about our website, and feel free to use some text from our pages in your email. Include your affiliate link at the end of the email.
5. Use social bookmarks. You should use social bookmark services and be an active part of the community. The most popular ones are also free to use and the only thing you invest is your time and effort. You should try with StumbleUpon, Del.icio.us, addthis.com, ask.com, ballhype.com, digg.com delicious.com live.com facebook.com reddit.com. Also using less popular social networks might bring you some traffic easier as competition is lower.
6. Post a Wikipedia article about your website. Wikipedia tends to rank really well on Google and appears to be a really good source of targeted traffic. You will have to invest some time and effort into creating the wiki entry as you do not want your entry to be disapproved (deleted as soon as the editor realizes you are just trying to promote yourself). If this is your first time submitting something to wikipedia, you should spend some time researching the similar wiki entries and reading the guidelines.
7. Use Tiktok. Tiktok is undeniably the next big thing in social media burning the web with over two million users right now! The ability to promote your website via tiktok almost effortlessly should not be ignored. It is really easy to gain followers on tiktok and once you have a nice number of followers it is as good as an RSS feed.
My Tips And Tricks To Earn More As An Affiliate
• From our experience, you will get the best results from writing your own product reviews, even if it's short. You don't have to be a good writer. Just write what you really think about the product. When you publish your product review, use your general affiliate link (on the top) to send users to our website.
- • You will have a much better conversion if you’ll put your visitors into a pre-sold mood before sending them to our site. Pre-sold mood means that you build interest in a product and the visitor has decided to potentially buy it after he reads your product review.
- • Try to think like a visitor, when he comes to your page with review or affiliate link, you should draw his attention, build curiosity or feeling that he might need this kind of solution.
- • Experiment with different banners, text links, or reviews. Keep these that bring good results, and change the others. Sometimes only a change of a few words or color of link can mean difference.