These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Roladel's Website, located at Roladel.com.
A company duly registered and operating under the laws of the Republic of Nigeria under registration No. 3585658, by the Director Master. Nwakpa Emmanuel Chinwendu under registration name Roladel Talent World.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Kindly do not continue to use this website if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions.
“The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Roladains in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Roladians needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Nigerian.
Personal Account: The personalized section of the Service, which is closed for public access. The Personal Account is accessed by entering personal authentication details on the website login page: username and password.
Users: An individual who has registered as a Roladians on the Service and accepted this Agreement and the terms of the Related Documents.
Paystack/Paypal: Payment system, https://paystack.com and https://paypal.com the Operator's partner, ensuring secure transactions between Users and allowing the User to make settlements with other Users, and to make and receive payments when using the Service. To use the payments, the User must accept all necessary user agreements, the Payment's offer agreement, and other documents of the payments, on the basis of which work with the Payments is carried out.
Service: An interactive software plans owned by the Operator, including a website located on the Internet at https://rolade.com, intended for use by the User in accordance with the terms and conditions posted thereon.
1.1. By accepting the terms of this Offer Agreement and creating the User's Personal Account on the Service, the User agrees to satisfy and comply with all the rules and requirements regarding use of the Service, and the terms of the Related Documents, and agrees with the rules and prices for paying for third-party services and the rules for making payments on the Service, and the Operator provides the User access to the Service under the terms of this Agreement and the Related Documents.
1.2. There are no intellectual property rights with respect to the Service or its software are granted to the User under any conditions.
1.3. The Software's detailed description and the list of the Service's services and functionality available for the User to use are displayed in the User's Personal Account on the Service, as well as in the Related Documents. All provisions of the Related Documents apply to this Agreement as if they were included herein directly or by reference.
Right And Obligations
2.1 User has the right to:
2.1.1 Users has the right to stop using the Service at any time;
2.1.2. Withdraw the User's Remuneration on the terms of the payments and the Related Documents;
2.1.3. Use the Service's functionality in accordance with its intended purpose.
2.2.1. Register a Personal Account as a User on the Service;
2.2.2. Take due care in protecting the User's login and password, which are necessary to protect access to the Service against unfair use by third parties, and promptly notify the Operator of any cases of unfair use via Feedback;
2.2.3. Pay for the services of third-party Users through the payment getaways, taking into account the size of the payments commission.
The Operator and the Payment getaways have the right to:
2.3.1. Deny use of the Service and block the User's Personal Account without paying the balance if the User is found to be in breach of any provision of this Agreement or the Related Documents, as well as any provision of the contract and (or) user agreement with the payments services;
2.3.2. The Operator has the right to exercise control over the personal correspondence of the Users in the Service to verify the Users’ compliance with the terms of this Agreement as well as the conditions of the Related Documents. This includes the right of the Operator to review content of the personal correspondence.
2.4.1. Transactions between Users are secured by the payment getaways abovr, which is used by Users to make payments.
The Operator guarantees:
2.5.1. That it possesses all the rights necessary to provide the User with the opportunity to use the Service under this Agreement.
This place refers to requesting a refund directly from a freelancer, Roladel subscription or any other purchases. If you would like to request a refund directly from a freelancer or roladel subscription, you can reach out through Roladel support within 30 days of the payment.
Freelance order cancellations can be performed via the system interface, when possible, through our Customer Support or Arbitrage.
Roladel does not automatically refund payments made for canceled orders back to your payment provider. Funds from the canceled order are returned to the Roladians Balance (user's dashboard) and are available for future purchases on Roladel.
Payment refunds, when available from the payment provider, can be performed by our Customer Support team (based on the Payment’s original payment currency).
To prevent fraud and abuse, we limit the total amount of times Roladians (users) can request a payment provider refund from their account which is subject to review by our Customer Support team.
Before making your request:
- • Refunds are not possible for Bitcoin or any cryptocurrency deposits. Roladel is not responsible for any additional charges imposed by your banks or card payment processor in the case of refund.
• Do not request a refund from an outside funded escrow. This is a different process. Please consider resolving any time-logging issues with your freelancer or our support. All payments must be made through our website Roladel.com in order to be eligible to get a refund.
• All refunds are processed within 30days in NGN. you, the customer, bears sole responsibility for any fluctuations in the exchange rate(s) between the time of payment and the time of refund.
• Unless you request otherwise, refunds will be credited to your Roladel main balance. Purchases made using Roladel balance funds can only be refunded as account credit. Purchases made by paystack, bank transfer and PayPal may be refundable to the original source of payment.
• No refund will be made if your services or subscription are suspended or terminated for cause.
• Any processing fee(s) will be deducted from a refund and services or subscription must be canceled before we can issue a refund.
If you think you are eligible for a refund feel free to login into your account and submit a ticket. You must include the following information in your request:
• Why you are asking for a refund;
• Transaction identifying information (e.g. account email, account username, transaction proof and date of purchase)
After submitted, we will review your request and may require that you provide additional information. You acknowledge that you must provide a timely response to information requested. Failure to provide the information we need to evaluate your request may result in a closure of your request. Therefore, we advise you to please check your inbox so that we can provide the best support possible.
1. This Agreement is regulated and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Nigeria.
2. The User and the Operator agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts of Republic of Nigeria to resolve any legal matters arising from this Agreement.
3. The Operator reserves the right to modify this Agreement in any way, as well as from time to time to establish new or additional rules, policies or conditions regarding the Service, notifying or not notifying the User about doing so. The Operator may notify the User of the amendments to this Agreement by sending an email message to the email address listed in User's Personal Account information or by posting the notice on the Service. The User is solely responsible for regularly reviewing this Agreement. The User's use of the Service or any part thereof after any changes to this Agreement are posted on the Service or otherwise made available for review will be considered the User's complete agreement of those changes. If the User objects to any such changes, he/she is entitled to stop using the Service.
4. The User agrees that the User is not considered a worker, employee, or agent of the Operator, and that the User is not entitled to represent himself/herself as such.
5. The User does not have the right to assign his/her rights and obligations under this Agreement in whole or in part. The Operator may assign this Agreement or any of its rights and obligations under this Agreement without the User's consent at any time.
6. In no event shall the Operator be liable face any failure of performance resulting from causes beyond the reasonable control of the Operator, including without limitation: natural disasters, wars, terrorism, rebellions, embargoes, actions of civil or military authorities, fires, floods, accidents, strikes, or shortages of means of transportation, fuel, energy, labor or materials, and the Operator is not responsible for DDoS attacks and (or) other attacks on the Service made by third parties, nor their consequences, for technical problems of the hosting provider that affect the operability of the Service, nor for the unavailability of the Service for any other reason not directly related to the Operator's actions.
As a Roladian, invalid earnings is a major threat to your account's ability to earn with a number of tricks.
Before you subscribe to Roladel YouTube videos - all users must be in compliance with YouTube earnings policies.
This includes, but is not limited to:
Not falsely encouraging clicks
We may make changes to these Terms from time to time. If we make changes, we’ll provide you with notice of them by sending an email to the email address associated with your account, offering an in-product notification, or updating the date at the top of these Terms. Unless we say otherwise in our notice, the amended Terms will be effective immediately, and your continued use of our Services after we provide such notice will confirm your acceptance of the changes. If you don’t agree to the amended Terms, you must stop using Roladel Services.
If you have any comments or questions regarding the User's use of the Service, the User may contact the Operator using the following contact information for communicating with the Operator: [email protected]
Company Registration Details
Registration number: CAC 3585658
Address: Eke street 26, Enugu state.
Director Master. Nwakpa Emmanuel C.